Popular Questions About Webinars FAQ-Style
Some of the most popular questions and answers about webinars FAQ-style are shared below.
Make sure you are well-informed about the power of webinars AND special training programs to make you a powerhouse because:
1. Webinars can be a huge boost for your business. Once you know how to do them right (and not "guess" with trial and error what may work/may not) you can deploy them (with precision) and make sales whenever you want. There is no better way to consistently sell your valuable offer than webinars.
2. Also, if you are looking to build partnerships (JV/affiliate) to sell your amazing stuff (and also other people’s amazing stuff) webinars are by FAR the #1 way to do this. There is a theme here… the webinar way.
3. Webinars are the highest-converting way to sell your products/programs/courses period. Also, you can use webinars to "test offers" for opportunities you haven’t fully created yet (love this!) and build your list. (That’s what Sherrie Rose’s book, now in the second edition, is all about, The Webinar Way!)
These questions about webinars from Dvaid Garland are modified and expanded upon.
Question #1: What should I use webinars for?
There are THREE great ways to use webinars:
1. To share your expertise. Then extend the training into a one on one phone call. It has many names: strategy call, consultation, discovery call or fancy names like acceleration, triage, and breakthrough (to name a few). This is must often used by coached and consultants. Webinars that close are not necessarily about the sale, it is getting a qualified person on the phone to take the next step.
2. To sell your products and programs (you do a free action-packed, education-filled webinar and then you have a special pitch for your product/program which can be shown using a word-for-word script).
3. To test offers for products you haven’t created yet. You don’t need to have a product to make sales on a webinar. In fact, you can use webinars to test offers for programs you haven’t created yet.
4. To sell other people’s products/programs. Webinars are SINGLE MOST successful way to convert if you are promoting someone else’s program/software, etc. (i.e. Partner).
The Power of Webinars is designed with folks who create digital products & programs, sell expertise, etc. Sherrie Rose affectionately calls these people A.C.E.S. and you can see what the ACES acronym stands for.
Plus, it could be your focus or a bonus to all four listed above because webinars are an amazing list builder.
Question #2: I’m worried about “giving away too much info” during my webinar and then people won’t take me up on my offer at the end of the webinar. Any advice?
Truthfully, when I started doing webinars I wanted to get it just right.
When you craft a perfect webinar using a very specific outline (the HOTTTTIE Formula) it educates people who get massive value and love your content) AND closes to the next step, such as a sale or a phone call.
You can learn this exact structure of the Power of Webinars. Word for word. Slide by slide.
There is a VERY SPECIFIC structure to do a webinar that is both awesome/educates/people learn things from you AND sells (as opposed to being a sketchy pitch fest) and you will learn it along with your Webinar Coach so you never have to worry about this question again.
Question #3: Is this training right for me? Meaning, will it “work” for me?
Each person’s situation is a little bit different and no one can honestly guarantee results, but when you follow an EXACT blueprint for success and formula for webinars with all the tools, strategies and step-by-step hand holding, you’ll be must closer to success than if you tried it on your own.
The Power of Webinars is definitely for you if:
If you’ve never done a webinar before and want to do it RIGHT (not waste years and tons of money on trial and error) OR
If you’ve done webinars before but really want to up your webinar game OR
If you’re looking to sell more of your course, products and programs (duh!) OR
If you don’t have your own product/programs YET but want to use webinars to make an offer before your product/program is created.
Webinars are NOT for you if:
If you have a negative, bad attitude, please don’t join.
If you aren’t an action-taker. The good news is Webinars can be implemented QUICKLY. You just have to put in the work and follow it step-by-step.
Question #4: Who can I TALK to to get one on one help with my webinar NOW?
You don’t want to talk to just anybody and anybody who has wisdom usually charges a fee… we understand. Sherrie Rose has been called the Webinar Wonder Woman and she would like to impart her mastery on you!
Click the image below and set up your call to talk to bring forth the truth you can share on a webinar.
Question #5: What exactly do I get with a training program?
Great question 🙂
The training is currently not open, but you are welcome to get notified as soon as the next enrollment opens for you: PowerofWebinars.com
When it opens and as soon as you purchase, you will get immediate access (via member login user name and password) to the Power of Webinars program. All modules and bonuses.
Now, the reason Power of Webinars is not open is because you get LIVE training, LIVE Implementation Sessions, LIVE Q&A when the enrollment is open. This is not a go watch and read and do it yourself. It is a training program where we work alongside you.
-Full access and login 24/7 (it is all digital + downloadable so you can login to access the content & download the course and take it on the go with you as well)
-Content is available in video + slides (.MP4), audio download (.MP3) and slides (.PDF), worksheets, notes, and bonuses.
You get instant access to everything you need plus the LIVE training when the enrollment is open!
Plus Private Facebook group – No need to go at it alone! Our Facebook Community is for Awesome Webinar students. Networking, support, feedback and more. You will get exclusive access with your enrollment.
Question #6: Do I have to have to have a product/course?
Absolutely not! Many coaches and authors use webinars to simply offer a phone call that is a consultation or strategy session. You do not need to sell something. However, in the Power of Webinars training, you can see how to sell more of your products and programs via webinars AND how to use a webinar to make an offer for a product that doesn’t exist yet (it can be done!).
Question #7: Do I have to use the specific software you mention in the course?
Inside the training program I go through the TWO major software tools and there are several choices and key is the STRATEGY. Do I recommend you use them? YES! Do you have to? NO. Meaning, if you have something that accomplishes the same stuff that you prefer, that’s totally fine.
Question #8: Is Webinar Training really step-by-step?
Absolutely! No guesswork. Just follow the system.
Question #9: What if I buy and want a refund? What’s the policy?
We have you covered. Training comes with a 30-day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind the program because we want you to get results and in the rare event if you wanting a refund we have you no questions asked policy.
Question #10: Do you offer payment plan options? If I choose the payment plan and get The Starter Package, do I get the entire course or just a portion until I pay all my payments?
Absolutely, we’re going to take good care of you.
There are two options for enrollment: There are several payment options including 12 monthly payments or you can also pay in full (and save $).
Regardless of what option you choose, you get access to EVERYTHING you are promised right away. We really want you to get results at YOUR pace. You can upgrade to get more 1:1 coaching and private practice runs (nobody else in the industry does this) and that is to work with your specific webinar and help you fine you’re your delivery and presentation.
Question #11: Let’s do this! I’m ready to get my webinar on. Where do I enroll; is there a deadline?
As mentioned earlier, the Power of Webinars is not open at this time. So simply get on the notification list here.
When it opens and as soon as you purchase, you will get immediate access to the Power of Webinars program. All modules and bonuses.
This is because you get LIVE training, LIVE Implementation Sessions, LIVE Q&A when the enrollment is open. This is not a go watch and read and do it yourself. It is a training program where we work alongside you.
So go back to Question 4 and get on a call with the Webinar Wonder Woman who can help you one-on-one right now!