Is there a right way to market your product or service?
Are you using marketing through funnels, freemiums, tripwires, video sales letters (VSLs) or traditional product launches? Then it may be almost impossible to recover if you are missing the key ingredient.
So, what IS the key ingredient?
The Webinar Way book outlined the 7 Pillars that every online entrepreneur and coach needs to succeed.
Mike Filsaime of ConversionBrands.com has co-founded several versions of webinar software and here is his list about webinars:
The 10 reasons webinars are the best way ( #webinarway) to market online:
- *You don’t need to prepare a lengthy sales letter or a video sales letter. Save people the hassle of reading your long sales letter and let them sit back and enjoy your webinar while you explain the benefits of your product or service. Research estimates one minute of online video equates to approximately 1.8 million written words. So.. I think there’s an obvious choice here, no?
- *You don’t have to worry about building complicated funnels. Send people directly to your registration page, they watch your broadcast, you send them a link to a sales page, and they convert. Simple.
- *They aren’t only great for making sales, but are also great for product creation, training, affiliate promotions, fulfillment, engaging with your customers, continuity programs. So what I’m saying is — use them for all the above and more.
- *They’re great for products at any price. Whether you’re selling a $97 course or a $5,000 package, you can leverage a webinar (also called online workshop, training, webcast, masterclass, web seminar) to sell anything at any price.
- *They are the best way to build a list.
- *An easy way to get amazing JV partners
- *They’re much lower risk compared to product launches
- *You improve everything you do through teaching it online. Redo your webinar to make it more powerful in an instant.
- *You get to train, educate, and not sell…people love that!
- *They build trust, authority, credibility, and establish yourself as an expert or thought leader
Not only do you get all of these benefits that you don’t see from a traditional product launch or funnel, but the customers that attend and buy from webinars are to your advantage as well.
Here’s a lowdown on what we’ve seen from webinar attendees who buy:
- They refund less
- They buy at higher prices
- They buy more often
- They open more emails, click more links, and take more action
- They are more engaged than other visitors
- They are the largest portion of live hotel guests for your events
- They give more testimonials
- They are more active on your social media
So, is there any reason not to be doing webinars?
To get start with webinar, simply contact, Sherrie Rose, at WebinarCoach.com