Kindle Cloud Reader: How to Easily Read Books without a Kindle Device
How to read Amazon Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- 1. You must have an Amazon account.
- 2. Buy or Borrow a book and send it to your Amazon account. Free Kindle books also work on the reader.
- 3. Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account.
- 4. Your Kindle Library of book covers are displayed on the main page.
- 5. Select The Cocoon Conundrum book to start reading.
P.S. Get the Kindle App and ready on any device
P.P.S. If you received and advance copy and are leaving a review on a Kindle version once the title goes live, please open and go to the end of the book. See example below.
More resources for Kindle Cloud Reader