Kindle Cloud Reader: How to Easily Read Books without a Kindle Device
How to read Amazon Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- 1. You must have an Amazon account.
- 2. Buy or Borrow a book and send it to your Amazon account. Free Kindle books also work on the reader.
- 3. Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account.
- 4. Your Kindle Library of book covers are displayed on the main page.
- 5. Select The Cocoon Conundrum book to start reading.
Don’t be fooled during a FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY on Amazon Kindle with ‘kindleunlimited‘
Choose the “buy” option which means you own the book (own it, don’t borrow)
P.S. Get the Kindle App and ready on any device
P.P.S. If you received and advance copy and are leaving a review on a Kindle version once the title goes live, please open and go to the end of the book. See example below.
More resources for Kindle Cloud Reader