Book Marketing & Selling Tips for Authors
So you wrote a book and need some more promotion. The place to go is the Author Marketing Club where you can sign up for free membership and get loads of insider tips and tactics. The entire point of Author Marketing Club is to help you find ways to sell more books. They LOVE book promotion! How would you like your book featured?
I’m all about webinars. To get featured in Author Marketing Club daily email for a week, you can run a webinar. This is directly from the membership area of the Author Marketing Club:
Great Way To Get Your Book Featured – Do A Webinar
We’ll handle everything, including the technology and signup and running the webinar.
All you have to do is promote the webinar to your audience. We’ll pick a topic together and you can promote it to your readers/viewers/listeners as a value-add.
Topics: Self-publishing, Kindle tips, Authoring, Marketing, Motivation. Anything like that. Contact email@example.com to get started.
There are multiple ways to get featured in addition to webinars and fantastic resources for authors. Plus great information from Jim F. Kukral in webinars (webinar replays in the free members area)
- Need More Reviews?– (Who doesn’t?) Submit your book to the Author Marketing Club review page.
- Want More Exposure?– Submit your book to the Author Marketing Club Kindle update email list.
- Book Going Free On Amazon?– Tell Author Marketing Club the date and we’ll announce it for you.
- Meet Other Authors– Share tips & tricks and make new connections.
- Guest Post Exchange– Find places to guest post.
- Author Tag Exchange– Exchange tags with other authors to boost your rankings.
- Submit Your Cover – Add your book cover to the Author Marketing Club gallery.
#LikesUP for Author Marketing Club Free Membership