What separates 7-figure executive coaching practices from those who scrape the barrel for new clients?
|Actually, there are 7 ways that top-performance coaching go from struggle to triumph–and you’ll learn about these on an upcoming free training webinar hosted by me and Andrew Neitlich as part of WBECS. These steps include how to…1. Make your message more focused, targeted, compelling, so that you can find the clients who need you the most.
2. Address specific problems your clients face and find the easiest opening to a powerful solution, so that you will leverage your expertise.
3. Focus on solutions, not the tasks of coaching, so that you will always sell based on your unmatched value.
4. Show that you have substance and an edge through a proven approach to getting results, so that there is never a question about the power of what you have to offer.
5. Establish a proven methodology, so that prospects feel less risk.
6. Make compelling calls to action by giving away “sneak peeks” through blogging, speaking, and educating people, so that you establish yourself as an industry leader.
7. Offer robust solutions that keep your clients on board for years, so that you can finally jump off the road-to-nowhere treadmill.
Remember, these 7 strategies will be explained in detail on the upcoming webinar.
See you at the webinar,